Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday photo inspiration

It's lovely to be back! For a special treat, this week's Friday Photo Inspiration is from my own wedding :-) I just got the "official" photos back and wanted to share a few with my lovely readers.
I created the centrepieces using vintage silver trays, glass vases, tea lights & holders and coloured glass pebbles. Cost? Approximately $8 per table - and they looked awesome! Several family members helped track down the trays - mostly from second hand stores :-)

The wedding cakes, surrounded by origami butterflies. The cakes were decorated with fabric ribbon, stencilled icing butterflies and little sugar flowers to match the real flowers. My bouquet, that I created the morning of the wedding - it was easy to do and ended up costing a quarter of the price of getting the bouquets made by a florist. It's definitely worthwhile doing a test run first though!

No comments: