Monday, April 14, 2008

scrapbooking your wedding

I've just recently started to put together a scrapbook for my wedding (yes, I know it's taken almost 8 months - I'm a busy person!) and am glad I saved things like extra wedding programs :-)
This is the first page of the scrapbook. I layered one of the invitations with an envelope (with one of the wax seals we used for hand-delivered invitations) I used an archival double-sided tape to attach everything to the paper. It's important to use archival materials, including paper, glue and even the scrapbook itself. You don't want to put all that time and effort into making something that's going to fall apart and discolour in a couple of years.

So far, I'm going with plain and simple embellishments - but of course I may change my mind too... I'll show you the next two pages tomorrow :-)

No comments: